Student Group Membership Package
The Council for Exceptional Children (CEC)’s Student Group Membership Package gives you and your fellow students the resources and guidance you need to be the best in your future work as special educators.
From college to retirement, our tools, guidance, and resources are here to support your work and prepare you for the rewarding role as a special education professional.
- A complimentary $1 million Student Educator Professional Liability insurance policy through our partner, Forrest T. Jones & Company, Inc.*
- Access to CEC’s journals, TEACHING Exceptional Children and Exceptional Children
- Online CECommunity access
- Access to recorded webinars, and more!
* All levels of Pre-Service Student membership receive a $1 million Student Educator Professional Liability Insurance policy. Graduate Student Premier memberships include a $250,000 Professional Liability Insurance policy. Graduate Full and Graduate Basic memberships do not include an insurance policy. All insurance products provided by Forrest T. Jones & Company. For more information, visit https://www.ftj.com/products/detaillink/181. To learn more about this insurance benefit, click here.
Higher education is expensive, which is why CEC designed this membership package with you and your fellow students in mind. Whether you’re looking for the basics or need an additional collection of resources, we have an option that’s affordable for any budget.
|5-10 Students||11-15 Students||16+ Students|
|Student Premier Membership||$119||$115||$109|
|Student Full Membership||$69||$65||$59|
|Student Basic Membership||$35||$35||$30|
To receive preferred pricing, a minimum of five (5) members must join in the same level; fewer than five (5) members will be billed at the standard membership rate. All members in the package must choose the same membership level at the time of application. Payment or purchase order must be provided at the time of registration and must accompany all membership information before membership activation. No additional discounts available for group memberships.
Ready to get started? Click here to complete the online application.